Saturday, January 23, 2010

♥ My Best and Worst Website ♥

♣ www.webcool.com-85%
All I can say that this website has a cutest background I chosen. It is also the best.




♣ www.webcool.com-85%
All I can say that this website has a cutest background I chosen. It is also the best.

♣ www.5safepoints.com-80%
I like it because it’s all about how to save a money. I am rating this also as one of the best website.



www.mushroommultimedia.com-90%
I like it because I can imagine that I am playing only. It is also one best website that I choose.





♣ www.ronoslund.com-90%
I am really interesting of knowing others most specially to people who are popular and love by many people.





♣ www.videosoniclab.com-70%
As of now many websites are available to browse for buying affordable things. This my worst website that I am rating.






♣ www.bbc.com-100%
This is the best website that I choose because I can browse many top stories with calamities that they have been encountered. All I can that keep up their good work to implement the newly top stories in the whole world.






















2 comments:

  1. a life must be taken seriously, it is not about the things that makes you satisfy but it matters to the people who makes you happy and being loved....

    ReplyDelete